Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 23, 2009

♥Wedding♥

After being engaged only 3 weeks I feel like I have gotten a lot done. I will not be meeting my one month quota, but I'm well on my way. Only a few days after being engaged I went to Murray Park and reserved the white gazebo and pavilion for our wedding ceremony and reception. I knew we had to do that ASAP because it is our wedding is scheduled to take place on Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday my mom and I went to Fantasy Bridal to find my perfect dress. I knew that this would be our only stop because this bridal store has the most amazing dresses! I was right! The second dress I tried on I knew was "the one". Now, not only do I feel like a bride, but also a fairytale princess. :) We've gotten flowers taken care of, photography, and someone to play a few acoustic songs for us. The only other big thing to do is deciding where to get the cake. All and all I feel like we've been making great progress and I'm so excited to get this wedding put together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment